What would you like to learn more about?

Maureen Amberg is an author and entrepreneur whose primary focus is on the self esteem and positive confidence of kids and teenagers.

Welcome to My Blog

I appreciate that you have other choices of what to do with your time, so Thank You for visiting.

Your comments ~ negative or positive, constructive or not, will be gratefully received.

My only goal here is to make life better for children of all ages, and hopefully I am providing some awesome information for them to gain a more forceful and positive hold on the secrets to a better life.

Always caring for kids,

Maureen Amberg
http://KidsEdgeOnSelfEsteem.com

Kids Edge

Kids Edge
I am the one in blue turtleneck

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Article Writing – Step by Step Guide to Writing an Article

Article writing and submission is one of the easiest ways to drive qualified traffic to your web site, but it is one of the hardest things to actually sit down and do everyday. I know, because article writing is one of the most profitable things I do, and yet, I find it hard to write more than about 20-40 articles per week. After that level, I just really have to buckle down and remind myself how much money I make when I write articles.

So how do I do it? How do I write my articles?

Follow these steps:

1) Find a niche topic about which to write. If you already have a niche web site, write on related topics. One thing that is important is writing articles that pertain to the needs and desires of people who buy from you, not just the people who read your web site. You should be targeting your buyers, specifically, and drawing new buyers to your website.

2) Write a title that is keyword optimized and accurately reflects the content of the article. Use your keyword first in the article, then tell the reader what they are going to learn in your article.

3) Write 3 main points to your article. 3 steps to getting something done, 3 interesting facts, 3 ways to do something.

4) Write an intro paragraph which summarizes what you teach in the 3 points.

5) Write a close/bio that tells the reader how they can get more information about your topic.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, 'Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide'

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Do you want to learn how to build a big online subscriber list fast? Click here: Secrets of List Building

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 9034 articles in print and 14 published ebooks.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Sean_R_Mize

Call 1-800-719-8268 Ext 32825 (bonus)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
San Pedro, CA, United States
Maureen is an author,entrepreneur and children's advocate for MEA Online Edge Inc., with emphasis on the self esteem and self confidence of children; including teenagers. Caring for Kids is my current life focus. I strive to be tranquil, serene, and compassionate. Hopefully, this translates into "peaceful and calm".

Pages

AWeber

Search This Blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter