What would you like to learn more about?

Maureen Amberg is an author and entrepreneur whose primary focus is on the self esteem and positive confidence of kids and teenagers.

Welcome to My Blog

I appreciate that you have other choices of what to do with your time, so Thank You for visiting.

Your comments ~ negative or positive, constructive or not, will be gratefully received.

My only goal here is to make life better for children of all ages, and hopefully I am providing some awesome information for them to gain a more forceful and positive hold on the secrets to a better life.

Always caring for kids,

Maureen Amberg
http://KidsEdgeOnSelfEsteem.com

Kids Edge

Kids Edge
I am the one in blue turtleneck

Friday, May 21, 2010

Modern Lifestyle Swallowing Kids Self Esteem

Modern Lifestyle Swallowing Kids Self Esteem http://aweber.com/b/1LfhD

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
San Pedro, CA, United States
Maureen is an author,entrepreneur and children's advocate for MEA Online Edge Inc., with emphasis on the self esteem and self confidence of children; including teenagers. Caring for Kids is my current life focus. I strive to be tranquil, serene, and compassionate. Hopefully, this translates into "peaceful and calm".

Pages

AWeber

Search This Blog

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter